Our 96 Stingray sports motorcycle gloves were developed in conjunction with world-class superbike racers.
Our biggest development from the previous 4SR superbike glove, is the use of stingray skin to protect the scaphoid area. Stingray skin is highly abrasion-resistant and stable at high temperatures, providing an all-round better solution than existing plastic scaphoid protectors.
Our Superbike glove has a pre-curved shape to give the rider a perfect feeling on the handlebars and reduces the problem of blistering hands, we have also introduced a very fine Pittards leather on the palms, this is 2 times more durable than Kangaroo leather.
Another improved safety feature is our flexible leather connection between the riders ring finger & little finger, a delicate area that is prone to damage during a crash. This feature is doubled up with an extra layer of 100 % DuPont ™ Kevlar®.
Racing gloves 96 Stingray are equipped with anti - shocksystem made by Viscofoam material, this absorbs the impact from hitting the asphalt. This smart material which gradually deforms on impact, is used in the production of the palm, wrist, the main knuckle and fingers.
If you like the previous model 96 Gloves, you will love this Stingray model.
96 STINGRAY FEATURES:
- High quality goatskin with special Anilin Digital design.
- Ergonomic shape of the fingers.
- Outer seams ensure comfortable wear.
- Flexible panel to reduce pressure on the joints.
- Ring finger & little finger connection reinforced with 100% DuPont ™ Kevlar®.
- Palm protector and scaphoid made from 100 % stingray skin.
- Viscofoam® protectors over wrists, joints and knuckles.
- 4SR logo.
- Colour: Red, White, Black.
96 Stingray Glove